Saturday 29 December 2018

That weird inbetween time by Siobhan



I love this Forest stamp by Neil Walker, and really enjoy creating a background to stamp it on.


I decided to try and pick some of those colours from lovely summer sunsets, and used my Brush pens to create a watercolour vignetted effect, I used a Bristol board as its a lovely smooth paper.


Once dry I added clear spatters and coloured splatters using a toothbrush, to create some depth.


I then embossed in black, and trimmed the image up to the edges of the stamp, and then mounted on a square white card, to create a simple card, leaving room to stamp a sentiment if needed.


These are the products I used, I used the Tim Holtz stamp platform ( available in shop only) to ensure I got a crisp clean image to emboss, and if not I could just stamp again, (such a genius product).
Happy New Year
Siobhan

No comments: