Thursday 28 March 2019

Tag by Siobhan



This week I decided to make a tag, I absolutely love this lady stamp from the Faces 2 collection.

    

I started off by using Rose and Pixie Dust from the PaperArtsy Fresco paints and blended them to create a vignette effect, then I used a random dottty background stamp in pixie dust to extend the middle panel out, then using open flowers background stamp I stamped on the Rose paint in Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, I stamped my lady stamp in Black Archival, used a white signo pen to highlight some of the flowers and then edged the tag with Vintage Photo and Victorian Velvet DI. 
 Using words from the Framed Words 1 set, I mounted them on a bit of gold matte card to make them stand out and then finally I dove into my box of odds and ends Die Cuts for some additional decoration.


I tend to do a lot of die cutting in one session and then I've got a selection to choose from when I need it, rather than having to get everything out every time, I find a limited choice is quicker than too much choice 


No comments: