Wednesday 3 April 2019

Winner of March's Creative Challenge

Hi!
I am back again with the winner of last month's challenge. Gorgeous entries, as always, and huge thank youto everyone who takes the time to join in. We appreciate it.
I randomly picked a winner,  congratulations to
Craftyduckydoodah! with this wonderful creation 


Please email me so we can arrange your prize.
 Don't forget this month's challenge which is New growth. All the details can be found here.
Have a very creative month
Jennie x

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Big congrats and beautiful card! This crafter's name makes me smile!

I'm trying to figure out how to use my Artistic Stamper stamps with the new growth theme and hopefully I'll come up with something :-) That's why they call it a challenge, right!!!

sarascloset said...

That's a pretty card and so deserving of winning! Congratulations!