Sunday 19 May 2019

Inspiration by Titbelsoeur

Hi this is Titbelsoeur, back with a 15 mn card !
First of all, I have used a piece of plastic wrap to give some texture to a watercolour juice and meet our May creative challenge, then I have stamped Honeycomb Background and the word "Inspiration" from Journaling Words 3. On a notebook page, I have stamped the beautiful door you will find on Architecture 3, teared the page and sticked it to the background paper.

inspiration

Card or art journal page, your choice !

I hope my project gives you inspiration to participate in our 

for 3 chances to win some of these fabulous Artistic Samper stamps !
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

No comments: