Saturday 4 May 2019

It's a Twofer!!!

Lol....in the words of the fabulous Lou Withers...while I was experimenting with my samples for this months texture challenge I made two of similar things, they are actually done differently, but somehow ended up nearly the same. One, the card, is made from a rice paper mop up, and I added the texture by stamping the leaves on tissues and embossing with clear EP, then coloured the behind and then stuck them onto my background...why oh why I went the long route when I could have just stamped them onto the background at first I do not know!!!, the second is with a textured background from some pollyfiller (I had no modelling paste left), then inking it up and then adding the leaves that I had stamped with gold that time, then added a dangly charm, I loved them both, so decided to make a card with one and a little notebook with the other, so, as Louise says...I made a twofer!!!



The Artistic Stamper stamps used;

I look forward to seeing your creations for the "texture" challenge.

1 comment:

Nstiz said...

Jane, you have created the most amazing backgrounds using these skeleton leaves. These are fabulous! The texture you created is fantastic on both the artwork and the notebook. Thanks for sharing!