Sunday 21 July 2019

All Woman!! by Jane

This month's challenge...."celebrating women". what a fabulous subject!!. however you interpret it, you cannot deny that the female of the species are pretty damn awesome....well... I know that I am!!! I am not claiming to be some kind of superwoman, but when I look back at what I have achieved, and pretty much on my own with not a lot of help from anybody else, (my hardest problem is asking for help!!).. I think I have done amazing...so there you are!!....I am going to celebrate the magic that is me, and all you fabulous females out there.



to create the background I have used :
for the main image I have used :
and the little word is from the


3 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I absolutely love that stamp Jane, she's stunning and an image to be adored. Loved your words, you've done an amazing job in life lovely. We must all learn to stop and give ourselves a pat on the back once in a while after all WE woman are the backbone to life itself. Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Cocofolies said...

Tracy and yourself Jane say well all what I think myself! I SO agree and share these feelings...
Thank you so much Jane, and what a wonderful sample!
Corinne X

Nstiz said...

This is fabulous, Jane! Love this wonderful mixed media work of art! I also enjoy seeing how you combine stamps and techniques to create.