Thursday 19 March 2020

Steampunk cigar box by Titbelsoeur

Hello ! Titbelsoeur today with a steampunk cigar box.
I have glued some rectangles and the wheel of Seaside No. 1. Then I covered the whole with metallic adhesive and marked the edges. Then I painted black, turquoise and brown acrylics and rubbed it when dry with a piece of fabric. I coloured the boy and girl and glued it in the wheel to figure a window.



I stamped the man from Collage Art 1 on to a drawing paper and coloured it with turquoise and brown acrylics on a baby wipe.





Hope it gives you inspiration to participate in our 
for 3 chances to win some of these fabulous
Artistic Samper stamps !
AND
 an opportunity to join our Creative Team for a month, and get to use The Artistic Stamper stamps, and be posted on this blog, and on social media.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
You may visit my folder : 
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

I love recycled boxes, this one by my friend Titbelsoeur is great!! :)
Hugs, Take care everyone.
Corinne x