Sunday 19 April 2020

Confinart journal - part 2 by Titbelsoeur

Hi everyone !
Hope you are all safe.
I told you on my last post here Dragonfly page by Titbelsoeur about the "Confinart Journal" I have made and posted on Youtube to help my French friends doing mixed-media art while locked-down.
I enjoyed very much to shoot these tutorials and am very happy with the comments I received about it.
Here below are 2 pages from this art journal. I have used 2 big stamps and 2 background ones, and I love the way they look on my pages :





Would you like to view how I use the Artistic Stamper stamps, please have a look at this video :



Hope it gives you inspiration to participate in our 

This month and for the next three months, we are giving YOU an opportunity to join our Creative Team for a month, and get to use The Artistic Stamper stamps, and be posted on this blog, and on social media. Come and create and be in it to win it!
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook just for fun.
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join.
We will pick a winner early next month from the entries, so get your thinking caps on, bring out your inks and stamps, and join in!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
You may visit my folder : 
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

No comments: