Tuesday 7 April 2020

Dragonfly page by Titbelsoeur

Hello everybody,
I hope you are all safe at home. What about doing an art journal during this social distanciation to stay together even if alone ? This is the title I have chosen for my new "confinart journal". I have made videos while doing it and have posted them on my Youtube channel.

I have made one of theses pages doing prints on my gel plate with the dragonfly from the Butterflies 2 plate :

Art journalons ensemble...


The video tutorial using this Artistic Stamper dragonfly on to gel plate is here :



Hope it gives you inspiration to participate in our 

This month and for the next three months, we are giving YOU an opportunity to join our Creative Team for a month, and get to use The Artistic Stamper stamps, and be posted on this blog, and on social media. Come and create and be in it to win it!
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook just for fun.
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join.
We will pick a winner early next month from the entries, so get your thinking caps on, bring out your inks and stamps, and join in!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
You may visit my folder : 
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous page with the dragonfly, and I love your video Tit with the bees and this beautiful dragonfly stamp!!!!! Great job!!!
Corinne x