Wednesday 13 October 2010

It's Christmas time............. by Tina Barnett

Hello Everyone!

This adorable little Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp is available at The Artistic Stamper

I love this little one! So cute. While I was making this card I had a idea! Yes I do have them lol! I thought this design along with the stamp would make brilliant table placements for Christmas! What do you think?




I have used Promarkers to colour the stamp. What I like about the table placement idea is that you can colour the stamp to match your colour theme. Even if it is gold or silver, the leaves would look fabulous!





I have edged the stamp with Liquid pearls, this really makes the image "pop".




I have then added some berries from my stash and placed them around the image as well as using them as a buffer for the easel card.



Now because they are quite hard to glue down I had to use silicone glue, this could then be seen so I have used some "Fluffy stuff" to go around the berries to look like snow and sprinkled some glitter to look like the snow is shimmering!


I hope you have enjoyed looking! Please leave me some comments, I love hearing your feedback.


Happy crafting! Hugs Tina xx


6 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love this little man! and great idea to do placemats.. not sure if I am ready for Christmas though! lol
Thank you for showing
xx

Helen said...

Oh, he's so cute!!

Tracy Evans said...

Clever idea for this little stamp Tina,, these would look great on a Christmas table and be admired by all. Tracy Evans x

Sid said...

Looks very cute Tina !

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Tina! Love your design! x

Hels Sheridan said...

He is such a cute little fella.. love what ou did with him Teens x