A quick, bright, fun card from me today. using a gelli plate background, and Lesley's floral stamp plate.
I covered my gelli plate with pink acrylic paint and placed a piece of card over the top that I had already cut to 18 cm square. That was my first of three layers, the second layer was orange paint and the petal mask. Finally I added some circles from large dot mask with white paint and around the edges.
Using black archival ink I stamped a few of both the large and the small open flowers, from Lesley's flower plate. I blocked the flowers in with gesso, so I could paint on top without the background colours showing through.
Using a black paint pen, I went around my stamped images and the word create, I also added some stems and leave to the smaller flowers and a boarder of dashes around the edge.
Thank you for reading