Today I have a couple of notebooks to share with you all, I made the covers from chipboard, the pages inside are cut from kraft file sheets that have been glued together along the spine.
I used sponges to apply Dylusion paints to an A3 sheet of pearlescent card. I applied two layers of these pants and let them dry, as I used Dylusions paints it dried very quickly.
I then laid the Swirl mask over the top moving it around and sponging the same colours through it until I was happy. Once that layer was dry I laid the Petal mask over the top and sprayed white paint through it.
I cut chipboard to size for the front, back and spine of the book, glueing them into place onto the A3 sheet of card, before cutting the card down and folding over the sides. At this time I also punched holes into the covers so I could attach some ribbon as a closure.
To finish the cover I added the ribbon and glued a piece of card to the inside of the cover, as well as stamping and glueing the words into place. Then I cut craft card down to the size needed for the pages and glued them all together along the spine before glueing them into the book
Thank you for reading