Saturday 3 December 2011

Winners, winners, and more winners!

Hello, it is Jennie here again this month with the winners of so many things, I am not sure where to start! So I will just jump in and announce them!
firstly, the winner of last month's challenge is
with her gorgeous piece of art!

Congratulations! Please email me so we can arrange for your stamps to be sent to you


Secondly the winner of Hel's Tag is
LOTTIE


 Please email Hels to claim your tag :))
Thirdly the winner of the set of Winter Distress inks is.. drum roll please


And finally after much consideration the winner of the stamp competition is
 LAURA LIDDELL
who sent in a wonderful drawing of converse  boots, which we will make and have in our catalogue next year! Laura please email me so we can arrange everything.

 I have to say thank you to everyone who joined in our stamp design competition, and it was extremely hard to chose a winner.
Congratulations to everyone this month, and don't forget you can join in this month's challenge which is Christmas, and if you are doing Tim's Tags, then you have 12 opportunities to join in!

Happy Creating
Jennie x

6 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

Congrats winners! I'm jeally!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congrats to the winners!

greetings, Alie :-)

Sid said...

Congratulations everyone !!

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow! Thank you SO much. Off to email you...

Lesleym said...

Oooooooh, is that me Lesley or another Lesley. Excited !!

Lesleym said...

Oh WOW, it IS me. :o)

Have replied to your email Jennie. Thanks so much