Monday 6 February 2012

BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED journal page

Hi all, Kat here,
I have another journal page to share with you today
so I will jump right in,


I started by blending Iced Spruce Distress Ink
all over the page,
then stamped the buildings & the
Inspiration Light Bulb onto the page with
I then hand drew the stalks, leaves & petals with
a black pit pen,
& coloured them with
by smooshing some ink on a craft sheet, watering it down
& painting it on with a water brush,
I coloured some of the buildings the same way with
next I hand drew B,L,M across the page to spell the word
BLOOM using the flowers as the OOs,
the rest of the phrase is stamped with small alphabet stamps.
& to finish I used  the Small Cogs stamp
& Iced Spruce Distress Ink around the edge of the page.

That's it hope you like it!
I'll be back on the 16th with another project,
hope to see you then,
Kat x.

14 comments:

MvM-design said...

Awesome page Jenny!!

Sid said...

Lovely journal page !!

Helen said...

Great page nd I love the sentiment!

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

Love your spread cat looks a bit like London in a black and white movie ....simply wonderful .....more please x

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous journal page...I really love this, Kat! xx

Maggie said...

Fabulous Kate!

Maggie

Artyjen said...

Inspirational! :)
xoxo Sioux

craftytrog said...

Fantastic page Emma! Love those lightbulb flowers! xox

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely fabulous, love the flowers and great lettering too. Tracy x

Janny Jager said...

Wauwwwwwwwww this is beautifull

Janny

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic! Love the lightbulbs as flowers... fab!

Kirsten Alicia said...

That's terrific!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Stunning page! The background colour just sets everything off and what a great way of using the lightbulb stamp!

Weasel said...

Gawjuss page - I love it! and what a great use for the lightbulb stamps - I've been wondering what to do with mine lol...