Friday 16 March 2012

JOURNEY PLAQUE By Kat

Hi all,
Kat here, with a rather Quick project & post for you,
I don't know were the time is going lately,
one minute it's January, the next it's mid March,
the days have gotten away from me again LOL

Here is my project, I hope you like it!
As you can see it's quite a quick little project,

I used a little wooden frame as my base,
I covered it with Tissue Tape
over it, & stamped the tiny diamonds over the top
in Coffee archival ink then smudged it in
a bit with my finger to fade it into the background.

On a scrap of card cut to the size of the aperture,
& blended the same colours all over
I then stamped the wording in jet black archival ink
which is a Tim Holtz stamp,
I stamped the men the same way &
cut them out from a scrap piece of card
blended the same DI's & stuck them down with foam pads,
I added silver screw top brads to finish.
Hope you like it!
I'll be back with another project
at the end of the month,
I'm off now to frantically try to find
the days that have gone missing LOL.
Kat x.

4 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

it is a great project ! I love these stamps !

Emma Williams said...

This is such a lovely project...it's fantastic, Kat!
Love Emma xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

That's great, I do indeed like it.

craftytrog said...

Fab vintage plaque Kat xox