Thursday, 18 September 2014

Garden Beauties Bracelet by Alison Hall

Hello Stampers! I have some art jewellery to share with you today.


Here's what I used...

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Link Chain

And here's what I did...

1. I used alcohol ink and blending solution to make a pale background on glossy card, then stamped the Grecian ladies & the floral background with Watering Can archival ink.

2. I cut out 3 x 1 inch squares of the ladies heads, then 3 x 1 inch squares from the floral background. I placed them back to back between 2 pieces of memory glass, then inserted them in the memory frames.


3. I used jewellery pliers to attach the frames together, & added link chain & toggle clasps to finish my bracelet.

Thanks for dropping by,
Alison xxx

11 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

How beautiful! You make great wearable art!

Lucy x

massofhair said...

Such a beautiful bracelet, loving the colors and the color you have chosen to mount them in. Some lovely findings Alison, fabulous inspiration as always -:) xxx

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

What a brilliant idea, Alison to make this bracelet with stamp images. It is adorable.

Sid said...

The necklace looks great Alison !!

Rupa S said...

This is so beautiful! Am trying this with the supplies that I have. Thanks for sharing.

Astrid Maclean said...

This is stunning!!!! Love it, wow, so clever!

crafty creations said...

Absolutely beautiful Alison - a wonderful piece of wearable art

Hilda x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

How gorgeous this bracelet is!!!

Karin said...

wow gorgeous bracelet!
Groetjes Karin

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

Very beautiful.

Dee Adams said...

What a great use of the stamps, I have never thought of using stamps in this way a very lovely feminine bracelet. Dee x