Saturday 15 November 2014

Christmas Card

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,
Artistic stamper has got lovely Christmas theme stamps....you can see them here.
 I made Christmas card today!!


I've some close view photos to share with you


I stamped Santa image from Artistic stamper Victorian Christmas plate #1 with Coffee Archival ink on diecut frame. I used barn door and vintage photo distress inks to color the edges of frame.

.
Sentiment stamp is from Christmas Greetings plate # 1


I made a card with red craft paper from Tim Holtz Kraft-core shattered collection. Distressed edges with distressing tool, we can see Kraft color paper and it gives grungy look!!
I also applied barn door distress ink at the edge .
Design papers which I've used here are from Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas collection.


 I made Poinsettia with same red kraft core paper and Cheery Lyn Poinsettia die. I've used golden beads for the center of flowers.
At the corner, you will find golden Jingle bells !!


Hope you liked the card!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Dont forget to join our 'Christmas is coming' challenge for November

supplies used:
Tim Holtz Kraft core shattered collection.
Cherry Lyn Poinsettia die and Spelbinders  Foliage die



9 comments:

Rupa Swaminathan said...

wow! I just love those stamps, Shilpa.

craftytrog said...

Beautiful!!! x

Anneke said...

Beautiful Christmas card. I love the traditional colors. Have a good weekend Anneke.

Deborah said...

Wow!, That's beautiful, Shilpa. I'm not one for traditional red and green at Christmas but I think you've just converted me!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

A truly lovely festive and traditional christmas card. Dee x

Cocofolies said...

A wonderful card Shilpa, really christmassy and lovely!! Hugs Coco

Kirsten said...

A terrific Christmas card, I love the little bells.

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning vintage card Shilpa, love what you did!

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous festive card in those bold traditional colours!
Alison xx