Saturday 25 September 2010

Come Up & See Us...

...It'll make us smile... aha, did you see what I did there huh? I sort of tried to be clever and use that song title by Steve Thingy and Cockney Wotsit ROFL

Anyways... a quickie post to remind you that today is the first day of The Big Stamping & Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace and we have our stand there (Stands 49 & 50). Jennie will be demo-ing Melt Pot and a coooool (or hot in this case!) new technique and I will be sitting waffling and doing Make & Takes... it'd be FAB to see you.



And just another little reminder... we have a special on this time... well, we normally do have some special on but this time it is a free gift... the brooches that have been made by me and Jennie will be there... 25 each day, one is gold - that gets a goody bag chock full of...erm... goodies LOL The rose brooches are pressies to the first 25 peeps who spend £25 on any stock from the stand... and will be given out randomly, no one knows where the gold ones are cos they are all jumbled up now! Pot luck it is then!
I am very excited about the show... as I usually am... and hope I get chance to see you and have a chinwag! TTFN

Hels x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh hun I am off to the show tomorrow I would really love to see you,as gosh I really admire your work and would just love,a chin wag hope there will be some of those brooches,left when I get there hugs cheryl xxxxx

Shazza said...

Hels hun, hope you have a fabulous day and sell out of everything- sure Jennie would love that. Wish i could be there and bag one of those brooches but alas, work calls
x