Hello, me again!
The Artistic Stamper has these very sturdy little frames in stock, which are ideal for wall hangings. They have a shallow indent in the middle which is perfect for either tiny dominoes or Stampbord pieces. I thought it would be fun to combine it with these very versatile Floral Blooms stamps, which are brand new but which I think I will be reaching for many times!
Floral Blooms Stamp set
Collage Frame 10 x 10 cm
Black Archival Ink
Crafty Notions Mica Spray
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence
White Inkssentials Pen
Florist Wire or Thin Ribbon
Permanent Marker Pens
Idea-ology Flower Embellishment
Big Bite or Dremmel
Brilliance Ink Pads or Similar
Strong adhesive tape
1. Paint the frame with the Crackle Paint, and when dry spray with Crafty Notions Sprays.
2. Arrange the dominoes so they form a square that fits the centre of the frame, turn over and attach together with the red line tape but don't remove the backing just yet.
3. Turn the dominoes over and sponge with a suitable ink that dries on glossy surfaces, such as Brilliance, and heat set.
4. Stamp the flowers and leaves as shown, overlapping the dominoes. Use the white pen in the centre of the tiny flowers and add some colour with the permanent pens. Add a button to the centre of the largest flower. Remove the backing from the tape and stick in place.
5. Stamp the tiny flowers around the edge of the frame, adding some white pen and permanent marker pen. Stamp the words 'Create Blooming Art' on the bottom edge.
6. Use a Big Bite (thank you very much to my friend Jack for the loan!) to make two hanging holes in the top of the frame and thread with florist wire. To finish, add a metal flower taken from a Primark necklace, which was a wonderful idea of Minxy's!
Thank you for looking!