Thursday 16 September 2010

My Favourite Season by Tina Barnett

Hi Everyone!! It's Tina here xx

I am back with another stamp from Mabel Lucie Attwell. Isn't she cute! She is available HERE.




I have made my card using The Book of Trix embossing board. I just thought this beautiful stamp would work so well, and I wanted to show you that you could get out your boards and use them to compliment your stamps.



I have used Promarkers to colour the stamp. The plain card stock works well with the beautiful paper by K & Co.



The message is from DCWV and reads "Ginger and cinnamon fill the air, A patchwork of leaves lay everywhere, Cold clean mornings and indigo dawn, Crystal frost on the emerald lawn, Golden apple cider and delicious pumpkin pie, These are the things I love at Autumn time!"



I have used some foam tape to raise the pages of the book and used flowers to embellish the piece.


I hope this card has inspired you. I would love to here if it has!


Thank you for looking and please go check out The Artistic Stamp Store for the wonderful Mabel Lucie Attwell Stamps and more!


Bye for now! Tina xx

8 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

my favourite stamp :) beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Tina, really need some of those stamps! Love the way you have coloured her in. S xx

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Very Cute Card... May be a little behind on my papercraft tools but what is a Trix Embossing Board? Thank you for sharing and yes looking at everyones creations everyday is always one of my biggest inspirations of all!

~Sherry

Janeyc49 said...

What a beautiful card Tina, such a gorgeous stamp - more for the wishlist :)

Lucy Edmondson said...

You have done a beautiful job here, Tina! Stunning!

Lucy x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece Tina! x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh, just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.