Thursday 30 September 2010

The Winner!.. and the winner of Hels' ATC too!

I firstly have to say a BIG thank you to all our followers and new readers of my blog and our wonderful Creative Team blog ( such amazing artwork!)  but most of all for being there! Without you the blog just remains in hyperspace, lonely and unloved! lol. I had so many comments and I know you all wanted to the win the candy, but there can only be one winner! I threw all the comments and the followers into Mr Random .org, and generated a number, and then went through the followers and comments, and the fact that you had posted it on your sidebar, jumbled them up and here is the WINNER!!

 
Congratulations!! . Please email me your snail mail addy , so I can get your candy to you! Commiserations to everyone who didn't win, but never fear I will be back with more candy soon!
Hels has chosen the winner of her ATC ( she is currently languishing in bed nursing the flu! ..(get well soon Hun) so she has chosen the winner of the ATC as
Congratulations! Please email Hels to clain your ATC!

Have a very creative day, I am off in my truck to Leamington Spa for another show- Artisan and if you are coming by please say hi!!

Jennie

2 comments:

chrissy o said...

congratulations to the winner
hugs chrissy o xx

Sarah Anderson said...

Gosh, is that three weekends in a row you've got shows! Wish I could come down to Artisan but am teaching, but will be saying hello at Port Sunny!