Wednesday 8 June 2011

*NEW* Mabel Lucie Attwell by Tina Barnett

I have a new favourite lol!!! I love love love love this new stamp by Mabel Lucie Attwell.




I have used Distress Inks to blend in to the card stock and to colour the wonderful image.
I have then added some ribbon made from felt and some dew drop bling.
I think the colours work well with this image. I made this card for my father in law and he thought the image had been printed because it is just perfect!
I have also used an Artistic Stamper background stamp for one of the layers.
This stamp can be used for so many occasions and for young and recycled teenagers too!




Thank you for looking.




Tina xxxx

7 comments:

Netty said...

Beautifully stamped, love the sepia tones and this is a great stamp. Annette

craftytrog said...

Beautiful! Love the monotone sepia colouring Tina! xx

Sid said...

Fab powdery vintage effect you have achieved !!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

love what you have done, and so glad you like him :))
xx

Artyjen said...

Love the tone on tone...gorgeous
xoxo Sioux
P.S. Glad to see you back btw. ;)

craftimamma said...

What a gorgeous project! The image is lovely and works really well in the monotone.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Kat said...

oooh, I love this card,
it's so vintage looking,
that's one of my fave stamps by M,L,A as well,
Kat.