Friday 3 June 2011

Winner of the May Challenge!

Hi! it's the Boss here! I love the beginning of every month, because hopefully I get to make someone's day! I loved all of the entries into Mays challenge which was Lovely Ladies and Gorgeous Girls! I have to apologise if I didn't comment, as Blogger would not let me comment on some posts!! grrr
 I always use Mr Random.org to choose the winner, and this month the winner of the £15.00 worth of stamps of your own choice is

Congratulations to you, and please email me so we can sort out your prize!
Don't forget this month's challenge is Monochrome Plus One. We would love to see your entries :))
Have a very Creative month
Jennie

4 comments:

Sid said...

Congrats to the winner !!

craftimamma said...

Congratulations Janny. Lovely card with a real vintage feel.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

craftytrog said...

Congratulations Janny! Your card is beautiful!
Alison x

Janny's Cards Creations said...

All of you thanks for the lovely words. Janny