Wednesday 25 January 2012

NATURE'S FLOWERS (card book)

Hi all, Kat here,
I am here with the 3rd & final project of the month for me,
today I would like to share a card/mini book creation.
the focus is still on perfect pearl mist at a reduced price.




I started by making the tags for the inside,


Here's what I used,
4 manilla tags 12x6cm,
2 different scripted stamps,
sayings printed out on my computer.


Next I made the insert for the tags to fit in from
an A4 white piece of card
the items listed above &


I stuck it all together with
one strip of red line tape on either end. Only 
(so it closes properly) & is not restrictive,
to the cover, (A4 pearlised brown card) cut to size,
REMEMBERING TO PLACE SOME RIBBON
BETWEEN TO TWO LAYERS.


I used the perfect pearls mist this time as more of a paint
& just painted the bodies of the insects,
to give them a sheen,


for the front cover,
again I used the same stash as above
with the addition of a large manilla tag, 16x8 cm
a sizzix frame & a saying from my stamp collection.


& there you have it!

hope you like my creation this time,
see you next month,
all take care, & have lots of creative fun,
Kat x.









9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That is beautiful. LOVE the colours!

Thanks for sharing .

Jackie x

craftytrog said...

Absolutely stunning! Great idea to use the mists as a paint! xox

okienurse said...

Very nice! love card books! Hope you have a great week. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #27

Helen said...

Fabulous work. It is beautiful.

hazel said...

A beautiful piece.
xxx Hazel.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Wow...gorgeous artwork!

greetings, Alie :-)

Artyjen said...

Ab Fab Gorgeous! :)
xoxo Sioux

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is .lovely, just love the colours!!hugs trace x

Emma Williams said...

A stunning project and I adore all the colours. Beautiful work, Kat! Xxx