Thursday 5 January 2012

TIME WON'T WAIT

Hi All,
Kat here with my first project of the month,
Christmas is over & we are on to the new year,
so I have done a time themed page in my board book,
the focus this month is on perfect pearl mist on offer
in the shop for this month only HERE


I have taken the same picture 4 times at slightly different angles,
trying to get the perfect pearls to show up on camera,
who knew it would be so hard LOL.


I started by covering the page in Tattered Rose Distress Ink
with a blending tool,
through a cogs mask,


I then stamped some cogs from the Tick Tock stamp plate
 all over the background with
& used the stipple background stamp to age it a bit
then I went round the edge of the page with


I stamped some clocks & the sentiment
onto scrap paper off the
Time & Keys stamp plate & then cut them out
I used the same Distress Ink on theses as above,
lastly I dug out some copper coloured border peel offs
& used them as a watch chain to hang the watches from.

Hope you like it!
you can see a little sneak peek
for my next page in the pic above,
don't tell anyone LOL.
see you on the 15th,
Kat x.

6 comments:

Sid said...

Love the background !

Astrid Maclean said...

Great project!

craftytrog said...

Fabulous page Kat! xxx

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

Love it kat. It's so good not too see any sign of Christmas ....love the watches ...x

Emma Williams said...

A fabulous project and great piece of artwork.
Love Emma xxx

Kirsten Alicia said...

WOW!!! That's gorgeous!!