Thursday 6 September 2012

Imagination street. A shrine by zuzu.

 Today, I have decorated one of the alterable wooden shrines; you can find it HERE. I have used the little "our house" stamps HERE, the birds from the"free as a bird" stamps HERE and the Dylusions alphabet stencil from HERE.


I also used the star background stamp from HERE and to highlight the little doodle leaves I drew, I used some glitter stickles (crystal) from HERE...

 To decorate the outside, I have used some ideaology findings. you can find those HERE...but as this is the back of the shrine, if you are going to leave it open, then you dont need to add anything at all and save some money. But I like adding curios to things ;)

See you on the 17th
Z x

14 comments:

Glennis F said...

Lovely shrine and such a beautiful colour

Zuzu's Blog said...

thank you :)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation.

Von said...

What a super make :)love that colour
Von x☺x

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous project! Love how you have used the little house stamps!

Sid said...

Love your shrine !!

Redanne said...

Wow, everything about it is fabulous, loving those TH taps! A x

Janny Jager said...

Great art project
Love the stamps of the litlle houses.
Great color.

Greetings Janny

whyducks said...

I love it, it is gorgeous!

Yvonne said...

Oooooh, LOVE this beautiful panel! Great colours, love al the houses, I want to buy one in this wonderful street ......
Greetings, Yvon

Words and Pictures said...

What a glorious project... the colours and stamps are just wonderful, so many delicious details to love!
Alison x

Maggie said...

Gorgeous!!

MaggieH

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! xxx

Artyjen said...

Great dimensional piece ;)
xoxo Sioux