Saturday 8 September 2012

Small triptych by Titbelsoeur

Coucou les copines, this is Titbelsoeur speaking !

Today I want to present you a triptych I have made with a tutorial from my friend Bernie. Its size is 15x15 cm and it can host a 10x15 picture (or more if you want).
I have first followed the tutorial, not really knowing which picture I would use... Thus I have used many stamps, as usual, no matter whether they suit together or not... this is the magic of mixed-media, my friend !

here I used the statue from the Architecture set and the background cogs from background_stamps


Then I decided to use this picture I took in Hyde Park last time I went to London in 2010... thus I added the crowns, banners and the London stamps from the London set.


Ah, and the ribbon comes from an old T-shirt I have teared up... recycling is my favorite word !

This is the magic of the internet that allows me to talk with you here, while I am currently visiting my baby-girl in Montréal, on the right side of the picture (sure you would hardly recognize her in the street... anyway, this was the little personal touch, "36 15 ma life" as we say in France ;-)

 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope my triptych will give you some inspiration...
 I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 
A tout bientôt !

7 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous!!! I just love how you combine all the stamps in true mixed media fashion. Great idea too!!!

Mrs O crafty blog said...

This is fab.. Love the stamps and the mix of colours works well with the photograph.. Hope your having a great time in Montreal Px

Unknown said...

La statue est gorgeous et les crowns itou ! Et les encres c'est quoi ?

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Tit! Love the background & texture!
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a fantastic triptych - so glad I came to see it in detail! Gorgeous layered paints, stamps, inks and stencils - fabulous!
Alison x

Karine 63 said...

Il est superbe! Et la photo est tip top!
Bravooooo!
Biz!

Artyjen said...

A lovely mix of arty goodness ;)
xoxo Sioux