Sunday 9 September 2012

Those Who Wish To Sing by Alison

Hello Stampers. Today I have a card to share with you, featuring one of the new images by Donna Rodgers.


I started off by painting a patch of Blank Canvas Studio Paint onto a square kraft card.


Next, I stamped the image from Donna's Songbird 2 plate, using jet black Archival ink.
I painted a rough frame, using Sky Blue Studio Paint
I used the Dylusion diamond mask, to stencil in two corners with the blue Studio paint, then moved the mask a little & added Landscape Green over the top. (Oops, the green isn't shown on my next photo, I'm not very good at the step by steps yet! Lol!)


I stamped the phrase in the bottom right corner next, & a couple of the tiny background images.
I then painted the lady's hairband with the blue Studio paint, added some cream lace & part of an old necklace to finish.
Here's another look at the finished card...


Thanks for looking,
Alison xxx

7 comments:

Deborah said...

It's gorgeous, Alison. I so nearly bought that stamp at Stamperama (and still may do).

Words and Pictures said...

Fab card - love the colours on the kraft card, wonderful stamp, and that recycled necklace is such a great finishing touch!
Alison x

Janny Jager said...

Great card Allison
Beautiful color and stamp

Greetings Janny

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful piece of art.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Great card Alison and great techniques. Love the stamp!

Artyjen said...

Love the painty background ;)
xoxo Sioiux

Maggie said...

Great effects on Kraft card with gorgeous stamp image.....love it!