Monday 28 July 2014

Tag - Man of wood

Hello Everyone, 
Shilpa here,
Today I have come up with a Tag which has very interesting image
It is designed by Donna.


I created the background with Ranger Adirondack  Alcohol ink - Sail boat blue and citrus. I tapped the both inks and blending solution with Applicator tool on to the glossy paper. This is super easy and quick method to create beautiful background.
I also used  leaves stamp from Artistic stamper Botanical plate 2
with Jet black Archival ink at the edges.
Man of Wood is very artistic stamp perfectly fitted with these colours.


I created two similar background pieces, adhered the one with image on the base with foam tabs to make it dimensional.
I hope you liked my tag.
Please do let me know your views regarding it through your comments. I always look forward to your feed back.

Supplies used:
Artistic stamper stamps- Man of Wood, Botanical Plate 2
Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Sail Boat blue and Citrus
Glossy paper


9 comments:

ike said...

FANTASTIC - I love the colours :-)

IKE in Greece xx

SD pooja said...

Fabulous..I loved the artistic bg and stamp both :) !

Sid said...

Love your tag. The colours are fab !

Jenny Marples said...

Such a great way of showing the potential of these stamps Shilpa. Love that mix of colours. Jenny x

Anneke said...

Wonderful colorful tag. Thanks for inspiring me Anneke.

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulous, earthy Man of the Woods - love those rich greens and blues from the alcohol ink... I never remember to use it, so thanks for the inspiration.
Alison xx

Cocofolies said...

A striking tag Shilpa, love the background you have made to go with, just perfect! Coco x

Hussena said...

What a fantastic Tag Shilpa ..I love the way you have created the background its just so beautiful !

Anonymous said...

Terrific tag Shilpa.