It's me, Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell) here for you today!
I am here for the first time, so I have to explain something.
I love everything associated with paper, brushes, paints, stamps, ink, stencils, scissors ...
Well, you get my point ...
I do different projects, but today I want to share with you just a small postcard.
At first glance, it is quite simple. Let's be honest: at second glance everything is the same)))
At the beginning I suggest you watch the video, and then I'll tell you the details. Ok?
Just want to tell you that I've used these stamps:
Star Background 2 A6
Journaling Mini Words #1
Now let's talk about the process)))
1. So, first I made the background using a stencil "honeycomb", ink (distress/fired brick) and sponge.
2. Then I added the stars, putting the stamp mark with star background stamp and ink (distress/black soot).
3. When the background was "a half ready", I sprinkled a little water (just with my wet hands) and then added a little splash of white ink.
4. Then I outlined the hexagons on the right side with a black pen.
5. And finally I glued two printed and crookedly cut words on 3D foam squares.
6. The End))) Card is already ready! Nothing more to write here!)))
I hope you enjoyed this simple card made for one very creative person! ;)
Have a nice day!