Thursday 18 December 2014

My Favourites by Alison Hall

Hello Stampers!

This will be my last post for The Artistic Stamper. I have decided that the time has come to move on. I've spent a great 4 years on Jennie's team, using her wonderful Artistic Stamper stamps. I'm so grateful to dear Jennie for giving me my first ever design team opportunity, and the chance to work with some very talented Teamies.

I've had a scroll through all 115 projects that I've made for the Blog, and picked out my six favourite pieces.

I was a guest designer back in 2010, so I thought I'd share my very first piece of art for the Blog. It's a Steampunk frame that I made, using some of the fabulous Steampunk Stamps. You can see my post and tutorial HERE.


Here's a trio of frames that I made in January 2011, using one of my favourite sets of stamps, The Nudes Plate. HERE's my original post.


Next comes another piece from 2011, a canvas using some of the fabulous Artistic Stamper Background Stamps. Jennie has this hanging up in her shop :-) HERE's my original post.


Another of my favourite sets of Artistic Stamper stamps is the Seaside Plate No. 1. Here, I used the stamps on a piece of Stampbord, and altered a mint tin back in 2012. HERE's my original post.


I've always loved to make wearable art, and here's a Grungebord cuff that I made in 2013. And HERE's my original post.


In the last couple of years, I've started to enjoy using paint a lot more, and here's a tiny canvas that I made in May this year, with an abstract background, and one of the lovely Gibson Girls. And, HERE'S my original post.


There does seem to be an abundance of blue in the pieces that I've chosen! Lol! So I'll throw one more piece in, if I may. It's a card I made in May this year, using the wonderful Dressmaking Plate No. 1, and some warmer colours. HERE'S my original post.


Phew! I hope you're all still with me!

Finally, I'd like to say a huge thanks to Jennie & my wonderful Teamies (past & present),
and of course, to all of you fabulous crafters, who have given me so much support and encouragement over the last four years.

Cheers!

Alison xxx

15 comments:

massofhair said...

Fabulous posts from your time on the DT Alison. Thank you so much for the constant inspiration and joy you have given me every time i have visited your Artistic Stamper posts.

Enjoy your new Adventures ! :-) xxx

Helen said...

I am sure Jennie and the team will miss you, I know we will. It was lovely to see some of your favourites again. Good luck in the future.

Jane said...

What gorgeous work you made, you will be very missed. Good luck with your future ventures and Merry Christmas x

Kirsten said...

Alison, this is sad news & you will be very much missed. Thanks for the look back at some of your wonderful AS projects, I remember them all.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Alison, Have loved all of your posts, and you will be sorely missed :(
Good luck in your future creating.
Hugs Jennie x

Artyjen said...

Loved seeing all your creations...sorry to see you go but look forward to seeing what arty stuff you get up to :)
xoxo Sioux

Words and Pictures said...

Such fabulous creations from across your years! So sorry to say goodbye to you here at AS, but you won't get rid of me that easily!!
Alison xx

~*~Patty S said...

Thank you for sharing a peek into your wonderful and varied creations over the years Alison (couldn't have been easy to pick just a handful!)
Very best wishes to you in whatever comes next for you.
You are very talented and inspire me again and again!
oxo

Lucy Edmondson said...

What wonderful pieces of artwork, Alison, and I remember several of them!

Lucy x

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

You will be missed in the team, Alison.
Four years... is a big time, you dedicated to Artistic stamper. Loved all your favourite projects here.
Good luck for your future adventures...I will be in touch!! :)

Cocofolies said...

I came too late on this blog so don't know you a lot Alison, but all I see today is absolutely gorgeous!! You will certainly miss the team... Wish you good luck for the following, and still more success in all your enterprises. Coco x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

You will be missed from the team. So sorry to see you go wishing you every success in the future. Dee x

Gio said...

We really enjoyed your Art, Alison. Thank you for sharing it with us all these years.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

How wonderful ! we will miss you Alison ! I wish you all the best in the future

Astrid Maclean said...

What a brilliant selection Alison, - no doubt you will be missed!! Wishing you all the very best for your future adventures!!!