Tuesday 23 December 2014

Top Three posts


Hi everyone, I  have for you today a look back over my top three posts since I have joined the amazingly talented team here at The Artistic Stamper.

The first one is easy as it has to be my first ever post as part of the design team and
it was  inspired by the Neil Walker stamps.
Copper Birdz.


My second has to be Time Measured Part Two Time Flies, as this resulted from a
tag that I loved but couldn't make work for me. I love the fact that out of
my mistakes can come my best pieces


Finally my Halloween project The Book Of Halloween that got the most views from visitors sadly not the comments, This has been the project that I enjoyed the most it had three parts to it 
so was a very long post with the final part/book  Book of Halloween Little Book 3 over on my blog. 


I would like to thank all of you for making me so welcome here
and to wish all of you and the team, our lovely 'boss lady' 
Jennie 
a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
As always please feel free to leave a comment or Two.
Cheers Dee x

4 comments:

massofhair said...

Hi Dee i am so glad you joined Jennie's amazing DT as i do get a lot of fun, education and inspiration from your blog posts.

Here's to more in 2015! :-) xxx

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

I love love love your style !!!

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous art samples!!! I adore the three!! Coco x

Words and Pictures said...

Magnificent, Dee - you're such a brilliant addition to the team with work that is always original, inspiring and so exciting!
Alison xx