Friday 1 January 2016

January 2016 - New Creative Challenge- Anything Goes!

Hello!
Welcome to the year 2016, and being that it is the 1st of January,  we have a new challenge for you. This month it is Anything Goes!
You can interpret it any way you like, as long as there is rubber stamping in it.
A big thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge, and I will be announcing the winner of December's in the next couple of days.

We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!

Here is a little bit of creativity for you from the Creative Team to help you get started....


To help you participate in our January challenge, I have stamped the Happy New Year from Christmas Greetings # 2,  pinetrees from Christmas Greetings  # 1 and all snowflakes I had from Christmas stamps on to a watercolor postcard.
Then I added water on the edges with a watercolor brush and gently rubbed watercolor chalks to darken. Then let it dry !


Wishing you a very happy and creative year, I can't wait to view your projects !
Titbelsoeur



I created this by covering a piece of chipboard with paper. Then with a limited palette of three distress inks I coloured the background and stamped out images from Architecture 1gibson girls 2 and a feather. 


I hope this and the design teams other pieces encourages you to enter this months challenge- anything goes. I look forward to seeing all your entries. 
Gemma (inkykitty)
My Blog

Jennie
I have created a journal page using some new up and coming masks ( check our website later in the month, or subscribe to our newsletter), and a few stamps from Swirls, Splats and Dots A4. I used the new Black Journal from Dylusions, and Dylusions paints.  



We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
Happy New Year to you
{hugs}
Jennie


12 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another challenge and the gorgeous inspirations!
I go to the 'Home' page when I visit to link up to the current challenge. I do that so that I can check out all the DTs creations over the month. You ladies really inspire me and if I get into a creative slump I just have to visit here. So I wanted to say thank you and wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year and to thank you all for the hard work that goes into creating the challenge and the inspirations! Karen xx

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to all of you at Artistic Stamper.... you are super inspirations so wishing you a year full of amazing creativity in 2016!! And with today's post... it has already begun - yeah!! j.

sarascloset said...

Happy New Year to you all at Artistic Stamper! You all have been a huge inspiration and I have enjoyed your challenges throughout last year! I hope to continue to join in 2016. Wonderful inspiration from the ladies this time!

Amanda said...

Hi, hope it's ok to enter my mixed media project, it does have rubber stamping on. First time entering your challenges. Beautiful projects made from all of your design team.
Hugs Amanda

Jane Royston said...

Thank you for such great inspiration! I have now entered my Anything Goes project x

Barbara Bruder said...

The inspiration for your current challenge is great!! Thanks for this Anything Goes Challenge.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Happy New Year to all at 'The Artistic Stamper.' Thank you for your constant inspiration and I'm looking forward to another year of challenges x

maria f. said...

Love Dylusions colors and paired with that graphic black... what a treat on that canvas. Glad to have found your challenge.

Joan said...

Great DT inspiration. I've just linked my card

Karen McAlpine said...

Cool journal page! Link up a collage piece. I used lots of stamps and ink sprays.

Drea Slee said...

I'm so happy to have discovered your blog! Very inspiring projects! I just added mine.

sarascloset said...

Would you please delete my entry # 170; I entered one too many challenges. I would like to keep my other entries intact. I'm sorry if this has caused any problems. Thank you!