Friday 19 May 2017

I'm gone gardening by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy stampers !
To celebrate my garden blossoming, I have made a mail art, the kind I love : on cardboard, with gesso, a scrap of paper towel for the background, and Artistic Stamper stamps to decorate !

    

Stamps I have used : 
tools and board from Garden plates 1 & 2, obviously !
Ivy © Lesley Matthewsonand the tiny flower from Lesley's Flowers size A6 © Lesley Matthewson

And here is the mailart :


Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? Easy : just participate in our monthly challenge "Floral Fantasy" here for 3 chances to win : 




Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Un superbe mailart, bravooooo Tit'!!!!
Loving this garden stamp set... on my wishlist for the next order! :) x