Friday 19 January 2018

Greeting cards by Titbelsoeur

Hello Happy Stampers !
To make these greeting cards, I have first  glued some pieces of books or magazines to a drawing paper. A slight coat of gesso with a credit card, and I added acrylic paint with my fingers :


I stamped dots and circles from Decay Journaling Stamps #1 Decay Swirl Background  and Borders A5 2 with white acrylic, Calligraphic Mat 1 and Calligraphic Mat 13 with black Archival ink :



I cut the paper in pieces to fit my black cards and added "Season's Greetings" from Christmas Greetings # 1 and "Happy New Year" from Christmas Greetings # 2 . I highlighted the first one with a white pen, and the second one with white acrylic on the top to figure snow and black on the bottom to highlight.





Do not forget that you can win these fabulous stamps, just participating in our challenge 

MONTHLY CHALLENGE 
January Challenge- Anything Goes


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous use of these great background stamps by Titbelsoeur!!!
I love her cards, gorgeous.
Corinne x