Friday 4 May 2018

Lepidopterist???

My hand is in the air..."Hello, my name is Jane and I have a butterfly stamp addiction!!"....so that makes me a environmentally friendly lepidopterist, I dont collect the real ones, and put them in glass cases, I just have an obsession for the rubber sort!!....along with other tiny obsessions of cardboard, circles, stencils..etc..lol. Anyway, This months challenge title is backgrounds, and as I have said previously, I have a huuuuge pile of them, but do I go to them when I need one...oh no...I go and make another pile!!!


I  started off this piece by stamping the SEQUIN WASTE BACKGROUND stamp, then put clear embossing paste through the A4 SWIRL MASK, left it to dry, spritzed with spray inks, then stamped the fabulous CALLIGRAPHY MAT 12 stamp, and to finish off, I stamped and fussy cut the butterflies from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES stamp set.

1 comment:

sarascloset said...

A stunning background for those butterflies!