Thursday 24 May 2018

Tracy's Background with Lisa

Hello folks, Lisa here and welcome to my latest creation for The Artistic Stamper. This month, our theme is 'backgrounds'.
Each member of TAS Design Team are working with the new collection of Tracy Scott background stamps. I used #8 in the collection. 



I started with some white card cut to 7" square and coloured it with a couple of different yellow Distress Oxide inks.



I cut a piece of white card to 4.5" square and used a couple of red Oxides and did the same with a rectangle piece of card with orange Oxides.



I used Tracy's Background #8 stamp and stamped the three pieces of card with the Oxides. 
I also used Mini Backgrounds #1 stamp set on the yellow piece of card which I stamped using a selection of the Oxide colours. 




I adhered the red square on to the yellow background. I used foam pads to attach the orange rectangle to add some depth.



I then stamped 'hello' in the bottom right corner with the A5 Decay Alphabet lowercase stamp set.



To finish, I mounted the large background on to a white 7.5" square. 

Thanks for popping by the blog today, please leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear your thoughts.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx 


Here are the stamps I used... which are available on The Artistic Stamper website.

Tracy Scott Background 8 (cut out & mounted on cling cushioning)       Mini Backgrounds #1  size A6 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)      Decay Alphabet lower case size A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)

1 comment:

SusanLotus said...

Very useful and cool backgrounds!