Thursday 4 July 2019

CURVES by Jane

I think circles are probably every crafters favourite shape, I know they are mine!!. I have a gazillion different stamps and stencils that are relating to circles in some way or another, I just cannot resist them. So I was happy when these gorgeous new midi background stamps designed by Tracy Scott landed on my mat, they are available from the 8th of July.


To make this card, I did a colourful background using another Tracy Scott stamp..BACKGROUND #6     then stamped over it using one of Tracys new midi stamps. I made a mask by stamping and cutting out one of the statues from the ARCHITECTURE 3 stamp set, placed it on my background and blacked out the rest, then stamped over the black with the same midi stamp set and white gesso. The word "curves" is also taken from the architecture stamp set. 
I am really looking forward to seeing your art in this months "Celebrating Women" challenge.


1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Great card Jane, love it! Coco x