Tuesday 23 November 2010

Happy Birthday by Tina Barnett

Hello!

This adorable little Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp is available at The Artistic Stamper


This is such a beautiful stamp and lends itself to so many themes, Birthday, Friends, Children's cards, etc


I have coloured the stamp with Promarkers. I have kept a purple/blue colour theme throughout as I thought it looked good with just a limited colour theme. Of course you can go mad with colours if you wish!




I punched a little boarder and added a ribbon and bow, along with a little sentiment. I then added some paper flowers with little glittered centers.




I then finished off with a few gems.



A simple card but stylish! I mean what else do you need to add with such a fabulous stamp!


That's me for now! See you soon.


Hugs Tina xx



4 comments:

Helen said...

Cute! Love it!

Artyjen said...

So sweet! Lovely colours :)
xoxo Sioux

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Gorgeous colours :) love this stamp too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Tina! Lovely colouring!
Alison x