Hello everyone! It's my turn again and I decided to make a little thrinchie (3 inch by 3 inch size) hanging piece :)
1. Stamp the Gibson Girl 4 in Versafine black and colour the hair with Distress markers in tea dye, add some shading to the face with a touch of antique linen, colour the lips with worn lipstick and add a touch of chipped sapphire to the eyes.
2. Mask the gibson girl and colour the background by using a brush to stipple on Distress Ink in worn lipstick and spice marmalade.
3. Leaving the mask in place stipple some Distress Ink walnut stain through a Crafters Workshop template.
4. Remove the mask and add your sentiment of choice. I used words from Journaling Mini Words mounted on some black card and then mounted the thrinchie on black card too.
5. I cut a label die and cut that in half and puched a hole at the top. It was then stamped with the Europe Map background in Versafine black and coloured with some Distress Ink walnut stain before attaching to the back of the thrinchie along with a die cut crown. A hand made fimo heart was added to the bottom corner threaded with a bit of twine.
Lovely design and imagery !
That is beautiful.
Wonderful creation. Love the addition of the heart.
Super stylish! Jo x
Fab piece, love how her red lips pick up on the heart, makes her look so passionate. Wonderful!
Gorgeous use of that lovely stamp.
I definitely LOVE these Gibson girls stamps ! and your card is just like I love !!!
Very cool - I love the tinting on the Gibson Girl, and the Latin letters in the background look so cool.
Beautiful mini artwork Sioux! xxx
Post a Comment