Monday 13 November 2017

The darkest nights...by Angie Coomber

For this month's post I looked back through my art journals for some inspiration and came across a Birgit Koopsen technique I learnt last year.

For this page I chose some acrylic paints (yellows, white and a tiny bit of red) and painted a page in my journal.



I used the Artistic Stamper Mini Masks and the same colours to add some stencilling.


Next I added some stamping (The Artistic Stamper Mini Backgrounds #2 Mini Backgrounds#3 and Star Plethora) (I like any excuse to use stars on my pages!)


I used blue paint to carefully paint around the stars, adding a little white paint towards the top of the page for a slightly lighter blue.


I used the background and star stamps to add some white embossing.


Lastly some doodling and of course the quote!
Hope you like it.

Angie x

No comments: