Thursday 21 March 2019

Grandma Jane

I have named this post "Grandma Jane" because I think I am gonna turn this card into a journal front and fill it with lovely memories of me with my two beautiful Grandchildren. I so wish I had written down all the funny things Jack has said to me, and I can only remember a couple now...grrrr, but I am gonna start from now, Billy cant talk yet, but if he is as funny as his brother then boy oh boy..it will be a best seller!!. 
Anyway, onto my card, this started as one of those gelli prints you do and love it so much that you are scared to ruin it!!, but I am glad I carried on, it looks very yellow in this picture, but believe me it is very green. with a bit of stamping added, it turned a gelli print that I really liked into a card (or journal front) I love.


The two stamp sets that I have used are:
and

Hope this inspires you to join in our "Go Green" challenge. 


No comments: