Saturday 19 September 2020

And my needlewoman, is she rich too ? by Titbelsoeur

 Hello everybody !

Here is my second project to meet the September challenge at The Artistic Stamper. The first one was  Is my tailor rich ? by Titbelsoeur, this one being the feminine version.

I have decorated another sardine can with the Dressmaking stamps, so that it looks the same as the masculine one, but not exactly the same !  Nevertheless, the techniques I have used are strictly the same. A focal point stamped in black on the background, then hidden when stamping the other parts, video here : Apart'thé

 

I stamped the dressmaker to a strong paper and cut it out, passed a thread between her 2 hands to be more realistic :) and then added lots of related stuff


 And here are my 2 cans together :

 
 
Thank you so much for visiting, I hope I have given you some inspiration to 
participate in our 

Happy creating and thank you for your comments,

Titbelsoeur
 

No comments: