Hi all, this is my final piece as Guest Artist for The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog so I thought with Valentine's being around the corner I would make a card that was a little different for the occasion.
Gesso, try not to cover the whole piece.
2. Sponge the Gesso with DI inks pumice stone and barn door.
3. Ink the Sequin Waste Open stamp with DI pumice stone and stamp randomly onto the coloured card.
4. Punch a large heart from glossy card, add Gesso randomly, as before. Stamp the bird from the Airmail Bird Collage Elements sheet with VersaMark ink onto the heart, sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat using your heat tool.
5. Sponge over the heart with DI pumice stone and barn door.
6. Hand stitch around the bird with black thread and add a button for the eye. Adhere the heart to the decorated panel and hand stitch around the heart with black thread, this lifts it a little from the background.
Mini Muses Sheet) onto white card with DI pumice stone. Stamp the number 14 again with DI black soot and adhere on top to give a 3D like appearance. Matt the bingo card onto black card stock.
8. Using Tim's Odds and Ends stamp set, stamp the Happy ValentineS onto white card stock with DI black soot and sponge around the edges with DI barn door. Add the sentiment to a Memo Pin and adhere behind the bingo card and onto the decorated panel.
9. Add a Maya Road Wood Bingo Motif to the bottom right of the decorated panel. Matt the completed piece onto black card stock and then onto a plain white card.
I have really enjoyed my time as a Guest Artist and would like to thank all the team for the opportunity, I have had a blast. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment they are much appreciated. Tracy Evans x x