Hello everyone! I was so thrilled to be invited onto this wonderful team of Artistic Stampers!
Here is my first piece of artwork, a card featuring that lovely lady from the Collage Art 1 stamp plate.
1. Stamp the lady onto a piece of beige patterned paper from Tim Holtz's Vintage Shabby stack, using brown ink. Ink the edges with vintage photo distress ink, then rough them up with the distress tool. Ink the edges with walnut stain DI.
2. Emboss a rectangle of white card with the Tim Holtz Regal texture fade. I inked one side of the texture fade with vintage photo DI, before embossing. Ink the embossed card all over with more vintage photo DI, edge with walnut stain, then rub vintage photo distress stickles all over it.
3. Cut a 6"x6" piece of blue paper from the vintage shabby stack, ink the edges with vintage photo & walnut stain DI, then attach it to a square card blank.
4. Attach the embossed card, then layer the image on top. Punch three circles of blue patterned paper, scrunch them and ink them with vintage photo DI, then attach them to your card with pearl brads.
5. Finally, stamp the word Beauty from the Nudes plate onto the bottom right hand corner of your card.
I hope you understood all that! Thanks for looking!