Hello Stampers! I have a journal page to share with you today.
Kat's Creations Stamps - Bunting & Home Sweet Home
Fresco Finish Paint - Bora Bora & Chartreuse
PaperArtsy Lin Brown Stencil - ELB oo5
Dylusions Ink - Squeezed Orange
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Old credit card
1. First, I lightly brayered Fresco Bora Bora to the top left of my page, then Chartreuse to the bottom right, then dried with a heat gun.
2. Next, I placed the Lin Brown Stencil on my page, masked off the images I didn't want, and the rest of the page, then spritzed the Dylusions Squeezed Orange ink.
3. I stamped the flowery hill in black, at the bottom of my page, then used the waterbrush to paint the flowers with the Dylusions ink.
4. On another piece of watercolour card, I stamped the houses, words & lots of butterflies in black, then cut them out. I added colour with the paints & ink, & doodled some dots on the butterflies.
5. I used glossy accents to glue everything onto my page, then finished off by adding some black archival ink lines, using the edge of an old credit card.