Hello Stampers! I have a bright & cheery birthday card to share with you today.
Here's What I Used...
Prima Paper Flowers
Here's What I Did...
1. I started by cutting two pieces of 6x6ins water colour card.
2. I spritzed one piece of the 6x6 ins card with water, then with lemon zest Dylusions ink. Then I laid the other 6x6 ins card on the top to mop up some of the ink, and then dried both pieces with a heat gun.
3. Next, I laid the Retro Bursts template on one piece of card, spritzed with fresh lime Dylusions ink, then laid the other card on top to pick up the ink on the stencil. So, after drying, I ended up with two nice inky backgrounds.
4. I took the left hand background, and used aquamarine archival ink to stamp Calligraphic Mat 13 on it.
5. I used jet black archival ink to stamp 'Happy Birthday' from Grungy Greetings Plate No. 1, onto the right hand background. I cut my greeting out, then matted it onto water colour card, coloured with calypso teal Dylusions Ink.
6. I glued my greeting to the background, added some co-ordinating paper flowers & brads, matted it on calypso teal inked card, then attached it to a 7x7 ins card, to finish.
My other half has nabbed this card for his sister's birthday this month! :-)
Thanks for dropping by,