Sunday 30 November 2014

Watercolor fruit cards

Hi, it's me, Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell) here for you today.

As you know I like to use stamps not in scrapbooking or cardmaking (in the classic sense).

But I like to add stamps to my watercolors.

Sometimes the work looks unfinished, but I do not know what to do ...
Then the simplest solution might be to add a background stamp.
Here's the truth!

Be sure of it )))))


Don't you think it's too simple?
And now you can see the same picture, but with a slight modification - I added two stamps.



And here's another one the same:


And with the added stamps:


I believe that you can see everything without my words and explanations)))))

By the way, here stamps that I have added:


Encyclopaedia Botanica Size A5 © Katy Fox

Have a good day ;)




6 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

OMG Maria, these pieces are both completely amazing! I loved them without the background stamping to be honest, but yes, the stamping does add a fabulous extra dimension! You are such an artist, i LOVE these, they are stunning!!!!!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Wow Mel these are really amazing! you are very talented I love the mix of stamps and art what a stunning result. Dee x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

What a great idea ! I love it !!!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful art .. Maryia.

krcmasterpiece said...

Totally agree with you!! both of your projects looks "finished" with the additional stamping.

Ellie Knol said...

I also LOVE to use stamping in combination with watercolors!