Today I would like to share 'A winter scene' created with Debbie cotton designed Special Deliveries stamp. And here it is...
It was fun to color this adorable stamp. I used watercolors for this.
here are step by step...
1. I've used watercolor paper. Colored grass and sky with watercolor.
2. Applied distress inks at the edges.
4. I stamped and colored Special Deliveries image with water colors and also used PIIT pens to highlight them.
5. Attached the image on base.
6. Applied Snow Tex for creating snow effect.
It was easy one, Astistic stamper has wonderful images to play with. You can see them all here.
Thank you so much for your visit
Merry Christmas to you all!!
from my stash - Watercolor paper, Watercolors, snow tex