Wednesday 7 January 2015

A journey... by Titbelsoeur

Hello Happy Crafters, Titbelsoeur here wishing you a very happy and creative year !
Let's start the year with a travel door hanger.

I have first stamped the car from Earl's Automotive Service and colored it with watercolor and then enhanced with Promarkers :


I also stamped the Clark's Fresh Roses and  watercolored the image :

 Onto a cardboard I had peeled and covered with gesso, then sprayed with walnut stain and light blue inks, I glued some stamps and images, a bit of a map and a cola can, and then the car :


The bunch of flowers was slid between the map and a chocolate corolla paper :


And I stamped the Journey words on to a piece of jeans and stapled it :


 And here it is : 


I am so happy to start this new year with you ! I hope you like my make and can't wait to read your comments !
Titbelsoeur

7 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Fab creation, Tit. How wonderfully you have created layers with all 'journey' elements

toni said...

Love all the different items you have used here. Love how you have mixed in the grungy elements such as the rusty can and card board , with the pretty flowers and stamped denim . X

sally said...

I love all the layers here :-)

Sally

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this, great colours, great layering and great images. Great combination to make a fab doorhanger !
Corrie x

Sid said...

Very textural !!

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic colouring, and a great grungy collage piece!
Alison x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

The use of the coke can crushed and the jeans for your sign are brilliant a very original piece of art. Dee x